Shivabond 505G is a specifically formulated two component joint sealant, which is used for grouting, filling the expansion and contraction joints etc. It is considered superior to other conventionally used systems.
• Roomtemperature curing
• Good moldability
• Good curing properties
• Very low shrinkage
• Low exothermic temperature
• Post curing minimized
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Excellent electrical properties
• Low coefficient of expansion
• Inherent resiliency
• Filling of expansion and contraction joints.
• Electrical flooring at sub-station.
• Industrial flooring.
• Bridge bearing pads
• Maintenance of airfields
Shivacol 1103 is a specifically formulated single component PU joint sealant which is used in construction of roads, buildings and other metallic and non-metallic surfaces.